Music: Perfect Love By Pwanabeshi

Pwanabeshi who is also known as Raymond Melchizedek is a spirit filled Multi-instrumentalist, a vocalist, a song writer and a composer, he is a Priest in the Church of Nigeria Anglican Communion, and a Son to Global life again Ministry.
He started his Musical Carrier at the Age of 7 at 25 he like following Will Adiks a popular Gospel singer who was Assassinated.
Reverend Pwanabeshi made a reflections on his life countless of many times God has delivered him from food poisons and fire accident and many danger and he was inspired to release this song: Perfect Love.
As you honour and worship God through this song I declare constant miracle and celebration upon your life.




Song lyrics
Solo
Your love is perfect, amazing, mystery, unconditional.
You have prove it to me,
You have shown it to me
You are so faithful, protecting, guiding me all the time.
You got me wondering
I have never seen this kind of God…(x3)
Chukwu chukwu, have never seen this kind of God, Amayanabo yesu mai ceto
Chukwu chukwu, you are bigger than what people say ka isa yabo yesu mai ceto
ceto, oooo oooo oooo, yesu mai cetoooooo
Bridge:
You have shown your mercy to me, you have shown your kindness to me, I cannot praise you enough, I cannot thank you enough…..(x2)
Chukwu chukwu, I have never seen this kind of God, Amayanabo yesu mai ceto
Chukwu chukwu, you are bigger than what people say, ka isa yabo, yesu mai ceto.
Vocal: bigger than what people say.
Amayanabo ka isa yabo(x4)
Chukwu, chukwu i have never seen this kind of God Amayanabo yesu mai ceto
Chukwu chukwu, you are bigger than what people say
I will do anything for your Glory, I will do anything for your praises, I will do anything for your worship all the time….(x2)
Uuuuuuuaaaaaahhhh!!!!

4/Post a Comment/Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post