I Can Marry A Fan If He Is Rich - Kokomma Patrick (KoKo Pat) Nollywood Actress


ABOUT Kokomma Patrick
Koko Pat was Born and raised in calabar,  she is a talented actress who started catching the attention of movie lovers as far back as 2014 when she featured in series of movie including the popular comedy “Saint Mary”.

An Exclusive Interview With Koko Pat Nollywood ActressThis interesting interview will give you further information about the beautiful actress and a whole lot more that the world might not really know.
Who is Koko Pat?
I am Divine kokomma Patrick from crossroads river state. A graduate of modern languages and translations studies.
Who is your inspiration?
My inspiration is from God.
What makes you smile and what scares you the most?
Money makes me smile and I get sad when I’m broke.
 Who is your celebrity crush?
I don’t have any celebrity crush.
 Who has been your best/worst date?
I don’t think I have any best or bad date.
 Would you date a fan?
I will date a fan if he is rich and handsome.
What message do you have for your fans?
Message for my fans. Never give up on what u love.

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post