Yobe lawmaker goes into isolation


An individual from Yobe State House of Assembly speaking to Nguru Central Constituency and the main Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) part in the Assembly, Lawan Sani Inuwa Nguru, has affirmed his COVID-19 constructive status and gone into separation. 

In an announcement on Wednesday in Damaturu, the state capital, the official portrayed the ailment as a worldwide test. 

The announcement peruses: "… Following the outcome that I tried positive, I promptly went into detachment, as educated by wellbeing authorities, as a productive member of society and an open figure. I will never subvert the administration endeavors towards securing the lives and property in my dearest state. 

Peruse Also: Fed Govt to construct disengagement focuses in 36 states, says PTF 

"A few times, I communicated my certainty that the extreme estimates the Yobe State government has taken would assist with halting the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic and limit the harm from it. 

"As a delegate of the individuals, I generally advocate severe adherence to all the advices from the Ministry of Health for our kin to remain safe… " 

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post