I Have Received Several International Calls Threatening Me To Back Off The 5G Issue – Dino Melaye Reveals


Well known Nigerian representative, Dino Melaye says he has gotten two global calls compromising him to quit talking on the 5G issue.

Dino uncovered that the last guest asserted that 5G is greater than the President of Nations and cautioned him to chill out.

In his words;

"I have gotten 2 worldwide calls undermining me and cautioning me to ease off the 5G issue. I was told by the last guest that 5G is greater than Presidents of countries so I should stop.

What's more, I disclosed to him it isn't greater than God. I am not killable by man. You will know reality and reality will liberate you. I have vanquished FEAR. Thry should attempt another person. - Senator Dino MELAYE"

See a screen capture of his post beneath:-

0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post